Skip to main content

Building Permits

A building permit is needed for all exterior home improvements, fences, and interior modifications, including but not limited to electrical, gas, and plumbing repairs and changes. Please refer to the municipal code for general information.  You can also contact the chief building inspector, Les “Skip” Lombas, at City Hall (341-3424) or through email:  If you are in doubt whether you need a permit, call City Hall.